Magic Holidays in Russia!
MAGIC HOLIDAYS IN RUSSIA!!!
StudyCamp with Russian kids!
Moscow Sights Ancient Russian cities
Ages: 7 – 12 & 13 – 17
Dates: 03 – 09 Jan / 23 Feb – 30 Mar / 21 – 30 Aug
Enjoy your holidays at StudyCamp in Russia on the River Volga in ancient Yaroslavl! Virgin forest and amazing views of nature will give you lots of new positive emotions! It doesn’t make a difference if you come in January or March - you will have fun playing with snow, building snow castles, skiing and sledging! Everyday walks in fresh air will improve your appetite and add colour to your cheeks.
StudyCamp is an International Language camp with lots of activities in English & Russian! We welcome kids from all the countries and will try our best to make them happy! You can choose between Russian and English classes and enjoy practicing the language in rhymes and tongue twisters, various games and staging fairy tales. The programme includes a good mixture of English and Russian speaking activities, team work, active games and fun! A StudyCamp certificate will remind you later about your achievements and great time in Russia!
In our camp kids are splitted into groups of 12-15 according to their age. They feel comfortable and make new friends very quickly inside these small groups. Two councilors always stay with each group. They are usually students or young teachers from StudyCamp pedagogical team with good experience of working with kids! Councilors will assist every kid to participate in all kinds of activities. They are already looking forward to meeting you at StudyCamp! Look at the picture! You can see some of them here!
The topic for the camp can be "Alice in Wonderland" or "Around the World". You'd better prepare and read the book!
StudyCamp programme at a glance:
- Welcome to StudyCamp! – Lots of fun to get to know each other!
- Introduction Night – your first team work!
- Fun games - The Erudite, Dancing Ball, International Talent Show!
- Russian Christmas - real Russian tradition songs&games, treats & presents!
- Creative Studios: photo, PR, English traditions, fashion, arts&crafts, dancing
- StudyCamp Awards & Nominations – your final night in StudyCamp!
- «Minute of Trust» - daily team-building talk in a small group
- Evening snack – “kefir”
Make new friends and learn a lot about Russian traditions, history and culture!
Explore Russian ancient cities:
- Yaroslavl: many cathedrals with gilded domes (the 17th century), the Volga river, Yaroslavl monastery, Nekrasov estate - Russian writer
- Pereslavl-Zalesskiy - founded by Yuri the long-armed in the 12th century: Cathedral, earthwork & hillforts, Museums of Old Irons & Samovars;
- *Rostov Kremlin - founded in the 16th century: cathedrals, churches, belfries and museums of Finift (Russian enamel) and Bells.
Explore Moscow for 3-4 days!:
- 2-3 nights: Hotel / Hostel in Moscow (clean & safe), Halfboard
- Guided tour of Moscow Red Square, Alexander Gardens and Manezh square, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, beautiful Novodevichy Monastery, Moscow State University at Sparrow Hills with the view of Moscow, Theatre Square with the Bolshoi Theatre, Arbat street, many famous streets and squares;
- Moscow Kremlin: Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, ancient Palaces and cathedrals, Russian Armoury - the oldest museum in Russia and one of the richest (crown jewels, armour, costumes, icons and manuscripts,sleighs and carriages);
- Museum of Cosmonautics - history of space exploration
- Moscow Metro guided tour!
- Optional: Moscow Circus (from 25Eur);
PRICES - on request: bronΘstudycamp.ru
- Winter StudyCamp in Yaroslavl - 3-9 January
- Russian spring - still with snow! 22 Febr - 30 March
- Moscow trip - WELCOME!
- Real Russian Character - Saint Peterburgh